Business Development Manager - Sydney, Australia
Professional Audio & Television Pty Ltd is a multi-award winning broadcast & AV solution provider in Australia and New Zealand. Our team only consists out of hand-picked super stars, who are the heart and soul of our highly successful company. We are one of the fastest growing suppliers in our market and import leading Audio, Video, Networking, Monitoring, Control and Display products from around the world. With multi-million dollar projects already secured for the coming years and our custom built HQ in Hornsby to be finished in 2018, we have a vacancy for an experienced Business Development Executive to extend our reach into market segments our current team is too busy to fully concentrate on.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our direct and indirect sales channels for such brands as DirectOut, Wisycom, RTW, Bel Digital, Ross Video, sonoVTS, LAWO, Genelec and Arista in the live entertainment, house of worship, government and educational markets.
In this business development role, your responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing own leads and creating opportunities
• Manage the entire sales cycle, selling high end products everyone knows in our industry
• Identifying new prospects and business leads with businesses, building a strong pipeline
• Work towards annual sales target of over $1-2M
• Ensure all warm leads passed to you are followed up in a timely manner
To be a successful candidate you must have:
• an outgoing and engaging personality and KNOW your stuff;
• have at least 3 years of sales experience within the AV industry;
• be familiar and self-sufficient with a wide range of AV technologies;
• be able to converse with any kind of customer from roadies to CEO's;
• be highly computer literate and results driven;
• have a current driver's license;
• …and most importantly be able to sell with honesty and integrity, while building lasting long-term business relationships!
What's in it for you?
• Sell high-end AV products that have a fantastic reputation in the AV industry
• Be mentored by some of the best in the industry
• True career progression
• The successful candidate will be here for the long term and won't want to leave
• An attractive wage that is in line with your current experiences + super + commissions
If this sounds like you and you are confident, driven and motivated to be part of our award winning team, please send us your CV and one page cover letter outlining why you are indeed the right person for the job.
Send your application and 1 page cover letter to email@example.com