The MRK 960 system presents exceptional selectivity and inter-modulation immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T transmitter’s signals.
MRK 960 is designed to be:
- “easy & quick to use” thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (USB/Ethernet), display with intuitive context menu navigation.
- “extremely flexible”, in fact each of the two receivers can work in a 370 MHz bandwidth, more than one rack can be connected together through a simple USB cable to act as a multi-channel receiver.
Moreover, the DSP interface allows the units to work with several digital audio outputs (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound,), multi-companding compatibilities and other digital features.
- “best in class performances”, thanks to the latest Wisycom technology the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity and superb audio quality.
- “a durable & upgradable investment”, thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the possibility of upgrade/enhancing unit’s performances with simple slot in cards (pc-like through the DEXB expansion bus).
The MRK 960 system is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world. It’s able to work directly with the new wireless microphones provided with built-in telemetry (either body-pack or hand-held transmitters) and Push-To-Talk button: simply pushing this button, the presenter causes the remote switching of the receiver’s output-line, from the “main line” to the additional “intercom line”, in order to be able to talk “off-air” directly with the technical team (optionally a stuttering tone is back generated to signal the presenter of the push to talk status).
- Wide bandwidth: up to 370 MHz with tunable filters (2 ch’s independent): 470 MHz to 840 MHz (Europe TV ch. 21/67) with internal active splitter
- Extreme immunity: IIP3 > 20dBm, practically intermodulation free
- Powerful and quick: thanks to the latest DSP class “shark” by Analog Design (2Gigaflops 40bit power), providing the highest audio quality (40bit floating point) and a delay of only 0,39 msec (AES3 output) and 0,46 msec (analogue output)
- Audio quality: Analogue (electronically balanced) and digital output (AES3)
- Network: 2 USB connectors for configuration/monitor and cascade rack connections and an Ethernet 10/100 base TX port (RJ45) for network connection
- Automatic scan: for best channels, squelch and other automatic setup
- Infrared interface (i.e. for system setup, microphone programming)
- Automatic reprogramming of transmitter (through infrared)
- PC Software to monitor/setup units, spectrum analyzer mode, intermodulation free frequencies calculator, embedded database by area or to archive existing setup
All Wisycom products sold in Australia have been modified to comply with the applicable Australian Standard where necessary and are certified for use in Australia. For further information please contact PAT at email@example.com