RTW‘s TM3-Primus series units are a highly compact and innovative, easy-to-use products, giving music, voice, and multimedia producers in professional as well as non-commercial environments everything they need. Therefore, the loudness and audio metering devices include frequently used standard instruments and parameters in supreme quality to meet the demands of a wide variety of applications.
Beside the use as a standalone desktop or 2U panel-mount unit including analog and digital audio interfaces, as well as USB audio, the TM3-Primus series units with firmware version 1-02 or higher also provides the innovative USB hybrid function for direct access of audio signals from a DAW. Metering will then be performed right from the DAW via RTW USB Connect software, and the TM3-Primus devices will process and visualize the information without the need for additional wiring or extensive signal routing, and without dropping the standard audio interface.
The graphical user interface used in the units is controlled simply by using your finger. Instruments can be selected and will be combined for an optimized reading. All commonly used parameters are set, just a few need to be adjusted by the user to meet individual requirements.
- Compact unit with full feature set for multifunctional audio measurements (analog, digital, USB audio)
- Table-top or 2U panel-mount unit with display, USB connecting cable, and external USB mains adapter
- 4.3“ capacitive touch screen (272 x 480 pixel)
- Optimized screen layout with selectable instruments
- Analog 2-channel stereo input via unbal. RCA, adjustable from –22 dBu (61 mV) to +24 dBu (12.28 V)
- Digital 2-channel stereo in- and output via S/PDIF (RCA)
- Micro-USB connector for digital audio inputs (stereo, 5.1) and USB power supply (USB mains adapter or computer)
- PPM/TruePeak meter with analog and digital scales
- Moving Coil instruments with PPM, VU, and BBC modes
- Loudness measurements acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, or CALM Act
- Summing Loudness bargraph, M, S, or I value selectable
- Numerical displays
- LRA instrument (Loudness Range) with MagicLRA mode
- Loudness Chart instrument (course over time)
- 2-channel Audio Vectorscope
- Stereo Correlator (phase meter)
- Monitoring instrument with onscreen level fader
- Downmix of USB Surround signals, output via S/PDIF Out connector
- USB hybrid function: Using RTW USB Connect software allows simultaneous monitoring and metering, e. g. right from a DAW (see tab “USB Connect”)